Sunday, March 4, 2012

This is for my friends

With just over a week left I have started saying my goodbyes and although I have been a pretty emotional person in the past I have kept myself pretty composed lately. There was a brief moment that I teared up as I gave my goodbye speech to my 3 month old nephew, but to be fair he is really adorable and he made it difficult. My first goodbye was in Oakland and my second was last night at a dinner party thrown by my friends where the gave me this amazing gift
Now I have to make my rounds to all the Tia's and get my blessings, make sure all my little cousins can write me letters, and have one more big goodbye at a bbq before I leave. Plus some packing and maybe a trip to Disneyland squeezed somewhere in between.
Thanks again to all my friends for all the love... and for finding my blog. Don't forget to subscribe so that you can keep up to date with everything in Jamaica.

2 comments: