Saturday, May 11, 2013

California here I come!


I’ll soon reach California so I have been thinking about the things I want to do, people I want to see, things I want to buy and the foods I want to eat. Who wants to help me do these things?!
·   Hug and kiss and squeeze my nephew
·   Hug and kiss and squeeze my sis and mama
·   Hug and kiss and squeeze all my tias/tios, cousins, friends and anyone else that gets in the way
·   Eat LOTS of homemade Mexican food
·   Good beer! (nothing bad to say about Red Stripe, but it’s no creamy dark beer from the tap)
·   Cheeeeeeesseeee (I have everything bad to say about the cheese)
·   Night beach (don’t even try to take me to day beach)
·   Hiking in the mountains
·   Joshua tree
·   Thrift stores
·   Swapmeet
·   Bakers
·   DANCING!
·   Thai/Vietnamese/Korean food
·   Strawberries
·   Nail polish
·   Make up
·   In-n-out
·   Loooooong hot showers
·   Salad
·   Museums
·   Hair cut
·   Tortas
·   Food trucks
·   Elote man
·   Washing machine
·   It’s-It
·   Mexican restaurants
·   Bar with good music
·   Stocking up on chocolate/coffee/spices/snacks
·   Dodger game
·   Family get together
·   Pan dulce
·   GRE prep book
·   Replace earphones


I fly into Oakland and then go to SoCal and I’ll hopefully have my old phone with my American number so I can be contacted easy. If anyone can get discounts on anything and wants to help me out then I’d love you so much. I’m a poor PCV on a super tight budget. 

2 comments: